Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Great Email Marketing Tricks / Tactics

Recently, and I am sure just like you, received ANOTHER darn piece of spam email. Don't you just hate getting those things?

The difference between this email I got though, even after reading the email through, it looked the same as many emails’s I get from people that I want email from. So why did this email fool me?

Well let me explain this to you.

Great Email Marketing Tricks / Tactics

The reason why this email fooled me was the stats this person had written about right at the beginning of the email.

Almost everyone likes to read about stats.

The best way for you to get a 10x or better response to your email marketing, is to add some kind of stats about the program or product that you are advertising in your email.

Stats attract attention from readers.

If you see an ad in a magazine, how many of those ads have some kind of stats about what their product will do for you, or how much their product has done for others.

A great example of this is:

"Loose 20% MORE weight by using our weight loss pill"

"Boost your website traffic by 150% by using this technique"

Readers want facts and statistics now more than ever and the more data you give away the more credibility you'll get. See, there is something to be learned from spam, go figure.

No comments: